Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Madden update

I didnt play any poker, my g/fs laptop broken so she used mine. I played my madden game in the playoffs, lost by 3 again. The game was too angering to recap, it just felt like I wasnt supposed to win. Anyways I watched the oscars sunday, they were pretty good. I get so sick of watching them with older people aka parents, because most older people always say it wasnt as good as it used to be. How can nothing be improving? Or like last years was better, but I remember them saying that last year, its beyond an annoyance. Then the critics talk shit on franco. He acted the same that he does in movies, did they expect different. Its his style of humor and hers as well. For some reason critics never like to see positive and are always running negative EV. Sucks to live that way. Well I will be alone tonight, so I will be playing. Thanks for reading

Bungbert

No comments:

Post a Comment