Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The start of March

With Spring break being in march my goal is to achieve goldstar. I have only achieved silverstar once lol so this may be difficult.I started last night by playing 3 tables of plo. I was playing only 2 tables the last week so I'm going to try to keep adding them every week or two. Anyways I played 1 hour and about 195 hands, which is about double the hands I have been playing in a sesh. Lol my first 14 hands I had already been stacked 3 times, cap game is swingy. Then I got more aggressive and didnt get frustrated or tilted and made a nice little come back. I can think of a few spots where I leaked money with a loose call and a spot that I think the fold was the right play usually but this one time it wasn't which was tilting. Anyways I ended up breaking even ha, which is lame but way better than losing, and I'm glad I was able to play 3 tables pretty well. I just wish I could have those first 14 hands back. anyways in those almost 200 hands I only earned 52 vpps which is not the .42 vpps I am supposed to be getting for this limit of plo. Well it was a small sample size, but I am pretty confident that I can achieve gold star even if I only earn 50 vpps per hour, even though I should be playing 4 tables in 2 weeks so I will get at least 70 or more per hour which means about 80 minutes a day for the required 3000 vpps in a month. Will play tonight and update tomorrow.


Thanks BUNG

No comments:

Post a Comment