Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It's Fat Tuesday

Today is fat tuesday and its the last day that I will drink a soda or eat fast food for the next 40 days. OMG thats long, I have a love affair with soda and fast food, but workout so much that I stay in good shape. Whenever I give up those things though my body feels fresh and looks so much better that I wonder why I dont give up those things forever? Oh ya im addicted duh. Well enough inner dialogue on to the poker front. I played from about 5 to 6 last night while playing with my sisters 2 and half month old baby, Shes adorable and laughs really cute. In my session I started out calling so light and pushing in such questionable spots that I find myself with 3 outs. Anyways I then tilted a little for like 5 bucks which is half a buyin but then things started changing. I kept plugging away and making big bets and big pots and playing in position (which has to be the most important thing in plo) and it just paid off dearly. So many times in plo people are on a draw so that you have extract that money from them on flop and turn because it may not be there on the river. Anyways long story short I lost a few coin flips where I'd have top set and they would have like super open ended straight draw with flush draw and I'd lose it is pretty typical in plo. I won a few big ones and had a lot of non showdown winnings which is where I would love to be positive. I won 24 bucks and earned like 40 vpp. Most importantly I played really well for the last 40 minutes of my 60 minute session. I will play tonight as well oh and last night I played some mwf2 it just never gets old, I love it.

Thanks Bung

No comments:

Post a Comment