Thursday, March 24, 2011

ugh

Well I did do my taxes, get my hair cut, and get an oil change in the last two days. So I view that as a success. However I played 5 6-mans and lost all of them. I cannot tell you how I ran in those, it was discusting. Like having j10 suited in bb and getting minraised by the dealer I call. I 10j4 rainbow flop I check he bets I reraise a lot he calls. Next comes a 5 and I go all in to his call with AK and gets the gut shot. Next table over I get kings and had around 12 bbs dealer raised I reraised all in he calls with Q10 off suit. I was like sweettt, flop 101010 wtf. So last night I played a little plo .10 and lost again, I just cant seem to focus on that game. I did play 3 275 vpp satties for the sunday storm and managed to win 2 tickets, which is 22 T$. I am not sure what I will play with those, but I will find something I know. Thanks Bung

No comments:

Post a Comment