Friday, March 4, 2011

plo .10 fullstacking

Well months ago I used to full stack at .5 and did really well at it but it just got old playing for literally nickels and dimes. I played about 100 hands of plo .10 2 tables last night and loved it. The first 20 hands or so I spewed like 12 bucks because the style is so different from the cap games. Then I started remembering how to play certain hands certain ways and it was fun. My buyin amount was all screwed up on one of the tables and I only bought in 6 bucks and didnt have auto rebuy on it was annoying so I quit messing with it. All of the sudden on that table I caught fire and was playing really aggro when I had a hand and my 6 bucks turned into 42. lol that 4 times the max buy-in its quite a bit for one table of plo .10. Anyways I had some fun and it was pretty easy. I did also play a plo sng heads up and get coolered for like 80% of my chips in the 4th hand. I ended up making like 17 bucks or 1.7 buyins and my BR is at 680 almost exactly. I will try to play with 3 tables this weekend and keep my full buyin with auto rebuy on to make the most of any hand. Also I know that I need to start playing longer sessions and I have made 100 vpps in the first 3 days of march and it will be declining because I earn barely any at my limit, but I'd rather make money and learn than get vpps. I will update again on MONDAY or maybe sunday.

Thanks bung

No comments:

Post a Comment