Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pissed off again

No I didn't log on, tilt, and lose money. Instead I get home from work and it was a nice day for a change so the g/f and I go for a nice walk and come back eat dinner, and watch the movie date night. Its with steve carell and its pretty funny if you like him and tina fey. Anyways at about 8:30 i log into pstars and notice that no plo games are running that I have filtered. They got rid of the cap games for plo....WTF didnt they just make those. I mean WTF I did not see that coming at all. So I send pstars a nice email inquired about it. I play 5 3.25 6 man sngs and get a first place but Don't cash in any other ones. So I lost like 5 bucks. I waited but didnt get the response and went home. I turned my laptop back on but no email or anything. I decided to go play some .25/.50 plo hu for fun. I stack this really bad guy 2 times for 20 dollar buyins. It was a 20-50 bb game. Then a new guy comes in we go back and forth and I end up winning like 42 bucks total. I am up to like 665 or something. I dont have the bankroll to cover the swings of plo hu right now so i probably wont play that. I will have to decide to take a shot at becoming good at the 50/50s which are fun, or play some full buyin .10 plo 6 handed until I win 50 buyins then I would move up.

Will update tomorrow thanks bung

No comments:

Post a Comment