Friday, March 25, 2011

Bookshelf construction

I learned something this year on like january 4th. That lesson was that in order to properly assemble something you purchase u must follow the instructions. I am notorius for opening up a box full of shit to put together and instantly being overwhelmed. This January my mom and I assembled my treadmill, and it only took 2 hours. HAHA only I thought it would take like 1 hour tops, but there were 1000 parts when I opened it up. I am someone that likes to rush stuff, like I cant stand playing games with people that dont pay attention or move super slow, I want instant let down or satisfaction. Since then I have assembled a workout machine, a chair, and last night my g/fs bookshelf. There is a certain feeling you get after assembling something, its quiet gratifying. There is that certain feeling you get when you finish somethings its like nothing else in the world.
In other news I played no poker, instead I built the bookshelf and watched jersey shore then watched bball and went to sleep.
Also I read a blog called like baglifepoker its about a live poker player who quit his job like 5-6 months ago to play 1-2 full time and also online a little and move up in stakes. I really liked his blog until recently. I realized how bitter live cash grinders really are, at least he is. If someone has to say "I'm a good person," or "I'm not a bad guy." That usually means you are not the kind of person you want to be. I will never tell someone that I'm a good guy or a bad guy, get to know me and make up your own mind. People saying they are good instead of showing it is a pet peeve of mine and is lame. Ok well I have to go continue teaching the youth of america.

Thanks bung

No comments:

Post a Comment