Thursday, March 10, 2011

work work work, oh spring break nvm

I had to work 14 hours yesterday and the same today, so poker is not on the menu. However I am off for like 10 days for spring break. That means poker and hopefully lots of it. I am not sure when I'm gonna add a 4th table of plo but it should be soon. I think the max amount of tables I will play is 6 and I will try to always improve my play and move up in stakes. I'd rather play 6 tables to my best then grind out 20 and not fully think about my choices. Also a lot of blogs I read they make a good amount of money at like 1/2 holdem 20+ tables but they never move up. I'd rather not get to like 1/2 or 2/4 plo and just get stuck there because of all of my tables. Thats just how I think. Also I am going to be starting our madden season again tonight. Season 2 hopefully with a better outcome.

Bung

No comments:

Post a Comment