Monday, February 28, 2011

I played some poker...kinda

As stated in the title I played a little poker this weekend. I woke up about 10:30 A.M. on saturday morning and my g/f was still asleep so I played some plo. I played 2 tables again (something I will increase probably tonight). I played about 100 or so hands and I was down around 30 bucks, which was sucky. Then I flopped top set on a 234 rainbow flop and daleroxxu bet the pot, like 1.75 so I called, I figured that he has the straight here but if I get a boat I could stack him and start my comeback. Next card gives a heart flush draw, he beats pot, which is like 4 bucks so I call and its a 4 giving me a nice boat to float on and I bet the remaining 3.50 (its a cap game) he called because the pot size and I had bluffed in a similiar situation early like this that he called me on but this time I won. He flopped the straight and had a flush draw, I almost felt bad. Then the next hand I had 7810j double suited the pot was like 2 dollars a person preflop and the flop came 6 9 k and I had 2 back door flush draws and a bunch of straight draws, I checked the original raiser bets pot I go all in he calls with a set of kings, ouch I catch straight on river yes!!! I literally won the next 5 hands in a row 3 of which were max betted and I ran my 10 bucks on the table to 60 and decided to quit and get some food. So i won 30 bucks and am now up to 630 bucks, which means I am up about 120 since last saturday. Its still only 63 buyins which I need to increase before i start playing a bunch of table. Also it was weird playing with a team pstars pro whose blog I read. He plays good, but enough tables to exploit with a little agression in spots where he would normally be agressive to steal an easy pot. This weekend I watched ufc fights with friends and saw the movie hall pass. It was not too good, i suggest seeing the new adam sandler movie instead its much funnier. Also, St. louis has a dog parade every year and that was fun, but it makes me miss my dog that died in december. I need a new one asap, once I get the time to properly train/love it.


Thanks for reading, ill play tonight and update tomorrow bye bye bung

No comments:

Post a Comment