Monday, March 7, 2011

My weekend

I played my longest session of plo on friday night and had fun. When I played the cap games it was so swingy and I was always kind of ready for my session to end and always wanted to quit when I was up so that I couldnt lose it. On Friday night I played plo .10 full buying 3 tables again and it was fun. I played for almost 2 hours while my g/f was getting ready for us to go out. I started out down around 20 maybe a little more, but then I caught stride and played really aggressive post flop and wasnt afraid of losing or getting screwed because I have enough buyins and feel comfortable at my limit. I played around 300 hands a little more actually and my account stands at 700 which was up 20 bucks. That was a nice session and I got almost 50 vpps and played really good poker which is what matters. I felt like I was learning the whole time. Then I went out and Saturday me and like 20 of my friends went to soulard for mardi gras. Its huge in St. louis, like 500k people big, which is pretty sick. I did some boozing and saw some boobing lol. It was a really fun time and is something I look forward to every year. Well I should be playing tonight so I will update tomorrow either way.

thanks bung

No comments:

Post a Comment