Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Little bit of poker

I went to the g/fs house last night and hung out with her for a few hours. I went home around 9 and played for around an hour. I played my 3 tables and played pretty ok. It wasnt great, but you dont have to play great to win at this level. Anyways I was almost done before this and happened. I was small blind and up around 12 bucks at this table, the dealer makes it .30 which hes been doing all hour and I was annoyed by him already. I call and the flop comes Q88 and I had Q8 so I bet like 50 he reraises minimum. I was a little suspiscious at first. The turn was a blank so I checked and he bet pot, and I knew he had qq the only hand that could beat me, I could just feel it. I mean I was 100% sure but i flipping move all in, he calls and I lose. Long story short I had almost no big hands I had to steal a lot of pots and only got caught once. I made a few hero calls i think I went 2/3 on those and I won a little over 3 dollars lol. I have a long 13 hour day because of teacher conferences tonight so I wont be playing tonight, well maybe. Anways the roll is at 727 and some change. I started with 500 like 3 weeks ago maybe, so I feel that I am making good progress with my br and it feels good to not be so nervous because I have 70+ buyins.

thanks Bung

No comments:

Post a Comment