Tuesday, March 29, 2011

50/50

Last night I got home, played madden, ate, had a little alone time with the g/f and then I was extremely tired. Monday after work is so hard because the weekends I tend to stay out until 4, or 4:30 am and I still wake up early from habit. So its hard to sleep sunday and I wake up at 5:30 for work daily. So i looked and I decided I was gonna play a sng and I remembered that I wanted to try the 50/50s so I did. I 1 tabled a 1.08 50/50 lol. The best part was I played 1 hand from the button like 4th level I raised with 5 7 hh and get one caller he checked on an Ace high flop, I bet and won and was up to 1700 in chips. Now these have 3 minute levels so people are going out left and right. I didn't play another single hand and made a 40 cent profit. I'm not saying its a lot but all I did was press fold about 25 or so times. I will do more research on this tonight. I am very interested to see if I could make profit by basically playing nothing but in great position 1 or 2 times a tourney or just playing top hands. I will update.

Thanks Bung

No comments:

Post a Comment