Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Plans for December

Well as the title says I'm going to have some plans for December. I have been itching to play some 6-man stts so I will try my own goals for them. My goal is to play at least 200 during December, while maintaining a profit and be on the botp leaderboard at least one week. Like I said in a previous post I did play these for a short stink, and I actually made decent money, but I kind of got burnt out really quickly on them. Luckily they are short, so its not like I lost interest in them while playing so I never tilted in these which is good. I will play PLO anytime I want to and if I get bored with doing the stts. Also, I am working a lot to start of this month, like 12 days in a row 4 of which are at both jobs and 2 of which are rehabing an apartment with my dad (but he pays me 20$ cash per hour so ill make like 800 bucks by the end of the month). So I will be a busy man, but the perks of working at a gradeschool I get the last week and a half off from my real job, of course ill be working 30 hours one of those weeks with my dad but that still allocates a lot more freetime. This pleases me. Well anyways good luck to all the fellow poker players on your end of year goals/ december goals.

Thanks bung

No comments:

Post a Comment