Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Kind of a rough night

the 6-mans were brutal last night. After work I had to go pay my car insurance before they closed, 459 dollars gone for 6 months of driving yay, then we went to wendy's then back to her house. She is going to be done with school in a week so she was finishing writing a 9 page research paper that had to have 10 cited resources, that sounded like a flippin lot to me. I have been out of college for 2 years so maybe its just for that reason. Anyways, she was busy with that so I busted out the laptop to make some easy money, or so I thought. I wanted to play like 20 games so i was 5 tabling and trying to load up a new table everytime one closed, which I usually play sets so this was something new. New is not always better I learned quickly. I played 9 tournies and lost like 18 bucks. That was the first losing day in about 3 weeks so I was pretty sad. I started off so badly, like kings vs jacks I lost to start it all off like 5 mins into a tourney aipf. I mean standard crap like that. Then i was down to 1000 in a tourney that was 50/100 blinds I was sb still had 4 people in it. The chip leader was bb and raised to 300 I called with 9 10ss. the flop came 894 I push my 700 he calls with k8 and an 8 on the turn. He bad beat me on 3 tables in less than 5 minutes. I was so pissed because I had a better hand than him over and over, he is my enemy. My last two tourney I played like crap and deserved to lose. So I just watched and episode of seinfeld that was already on, festevus, which is classic and that made me happy. I played 9 tourneys and only won 1 which is craptastic. So i loaded up 4 tables of .2-.5 plo like I had been playing and just went to work. I was raising so much, which I dont usually do beacuse im afraid to lose a big pot I like to play slow in plo and only get in good. Well I had to play this aggressive style and it really paid off. I know this is how you are supposed to play plo but I am not really adequately rolled to take the kind of swings. Well anyways I pushed the made hands and the big draws and aces preflop and guess what I won 9 bucks almost 2 buyins. I was up 3 buyins and my last hand I turned a queen high flush and knew the guy had something but not a flush, either a set or two pair so I was betting big, and guess what his set of kings turned into a boat! NO way astonishing, a miracle I lost boo hoo. Well at least I only lost 9 bucks total thank got for plo. I played well and it payed off, I think I'll play that tonight and get back to the 6mans when Im itching for them again which will be soon I'm sure.

Thanks Bung

No comments:

Post a Comment