Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fantasy (or nightmare) football

This year has seen my return to the ring of Fantasy football. It's one of many many loves, because I love to compete and it just makes me happy to beat my friends. Well I havent played in two years, which is sad. The last time I played was when LT was the man and my getting him assured me a spot in the playoffs. This year I have had more rediculous bad luck/ injuries that it is unbelievable. I mean I lost back to back weeks by a total of 3 points, and lost austin collie, pierre thomas, portis, mcfadden, nicks, and torrain to injuries. Well to make the playoffs I had to win, and two other specific people had to lose. Well going into the sunday night game the other two people had already lost, so it was up to me to seal my fate. Basically I had vincent Jackson (his first game back) + a 24 point lead and he had frank gore left. Now a little history on Gore is he hates me, and scores at will when I play against him, especially against the awful cardinals. Well I figure he is gonna score at least 24 so I need vincent jackson to get at least 6 to make it a 30 point lead to get my victory for sure. Well bend me over quick if jackson didnt get injured on the third play of the game and not return for a whopping 0 points. F me, WTF I was furious/drunk with friends at bar so not mad kinda laughing because its been that kinda year. Then I was working last night (2nd job) and updating the score on my phone, and frank gores first run was for 25 yards. WTF I was gonna lose for sure, then another update hes at 5 points after 4 minutes I thought I was done for sure. AND THEN IT ALL CHANGED, i get a text frank gore injured hip out for the game, Holla I win. Now I gotta win by a lot next week or win and a particular other person must lose to put me in the playoff with a lot of momentum. Wish me luck oh and I will play a little more plo wednesday night because I only work 1 job.

Thanks bung

No comments:

Post a Comment