Tuesday, December 21, 2010

New year is coming

Well yesterday I worked two jobs...lame. Then I decided I was gonna go play risk with 2 buddies and have a few beers. well a few games later is 430 a.m. and Im driving home know that I have to wake up to work at 530....shittty, but i did it to myself. So now I'm here at work on one hours sleep typing to a nobody lol, drinking a code red mountain dew (my fave). I will have a lot of time off of work here for the next 2 weeks so hopefully that means lots of pokers. I have a few goals for the new year as far as poker and life go.
1. 6-pack abs (not beer), I just got a punching bag, jump rope and am buying a treadmill post christmas. I belong to a gym that I will be quitting for reasons ill get into in a later post. I work out at a park by my house too, its a boxing working that includes push ups, sprints, stairs, jumping over logs, and hitting trees with sledge hammers, its intense to say the least. I am usually a very fit guy, but I have gone about 1 and half months without working out, and Ive been eating unhealthy so that I will gain some weight and get sick of fatty foods to motivate myself for the new year. This will work because its my damn number one thing.
2. Get a better job. I guess this should be number one, but I've wanted those abs for a while now and I am out of excuses for not executing.
3. Move from .5 to .25 plo by the end of the year. I will do this by mostly 4 tabling, unless I get more comfortable with more tables. Also, I want to achieve silverstar every month to try to get some rakeback. I will move up in stakes once I get 50 buyins so I still have a while before I play .10 but hopefully by feb or march I will.
4. keep the blog going, this is a must and I wish I had more followers I guess I will have to advertise or do freeroll tourneys in the future.
thanks all, wish me luck and merry christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment