Monday, December 20, 2010

I feel like the brain

Well first of all another weekend is over, BOOOO!, but I only have a 2 days work week before having 2 weeks off (yaaaa!). I went to my buddys girlfriend's college grad party friday night. It was pretty fun, I saw a lot of my friends and a lot of people that I used to consider friends. Man, what was I thinking being friends with those guys. I mean they were the "cool kids" and we would just buy large sums of things that are bad for u (drugs and beer) and ingest all day and night. It's funny that most of them went to rehab, and I just went to college lol. I did have so much fun hanging out with that group, but man I'm glad those times are over and I never really got into trouble or caught for that matter. I am a lucky dude or have been in my life and I thank God every night for that. Then Saturday I had my g/f's college graduation, 2 hours of my life I'll never get back, and her name was being called right after a black dudes so u could barely hear it because they were yelling at dumb levels and continued for like 15 seconds longer than what would have been appropriate. We went back to her house for a family party and ate and she got like 400 bucks, an ipod, and a necklace. After that I went to my buddys house for a christmas party, ugly sweaters nice, and we stayed up drinking til about 6 am which is smart if your going to the rams game at 12 lol. Went to that which sucked. Now, the reason for the title of this post is not because I think im the brain from the cartoon arthur, but rather from a different cartoon....pinky and the brain. I said in my last post about how I have been playing civilizations, well last night my friends and I played a 4 hour game of risk: global domination. It was really fun and dorky and I wanna do it again soon. I did get second place, but thats just like last because when u are taking over the world u either win or lose ask hitler. I played 0 hands of poker this weekend and it was fun.


Thanks Bung

No comments:

Post a Comment