Monday, December 6, 2010

The weekend

First of all to anyone that is living in the midwest, it got freaking cold over the weekend(and this week high of like 32 across the board yikes!). Well this Friday I went out with my girlfriend and her friends to a karaoke bar and then a dance club place, it was pretty fun. I ended up being the D.D. which means I quit after about 7 beers at like 1 so I could drive home at 3. The best part was I found out friday (at a job interview) that my license was expired. WTF they dont send out warnings anymore, it had been expired for almost a month. That's safe, so I woke up bright and early Saturday around 8:30 to get there when they opened. I was there on about 4 hours of sleep and could barely see the letters, yikes its time for me to wear my glasses I suppose. Anyways, I was gonna workout after that but instead took a nap, lol nice job lazy ass. So anyway I did play a little bit of poker over the weekend, a very little bit 11 games to be percise. In those I got 4 1st places and a second. So I only didnt cash on 6 of 11 which is pretty impressive. I just seem to be able to play them really well and kind of run over a lot of the weak players. I think I won 17 dollars or something for my hour and a half, which is pretty sweet for 3.25 a tourney. Well anyways I work both jobs today well I'm getting ready for second one now, its gonna be a cold night. Ill be back on the tables a little tonight maybe, or tomorrow night for sure.

Thanks Bung

No comments:

Post a Comment