Friday, December 10, 2010

MTT and some plo

Two days ago I played some plo .5 and won 11 buck so I won back what I lost on tuesday and a little more. Last night I decided to play a little 1.10 mtt and a 45 man and 90 man sng. The sngs I just got screwed and called too light. The mtt had 4000+ people in it and I started out so hot. Not with big cards but I'd raise a little like with like 98suited and Ax suited just to keep it fun. Well I had a few spots where I'd flop 2 pair with 5 people in it and raise, get reraised and get pushed all in when they just had top pair I held on that type of situation 3 times. Then later my AQ held up vs A10. I started with 1500 and got up to like 10,000 after an hour or so and there were 2000 people left I was in like 70th. Then I get kqhh and made it like 300 blinds were 50/100 and the button calls. The flop comes q57 two hearts. I bet 500 he raises it to 1000 I push, and he waits then calls. I knew I was good when he hesitated and he had kqdd the flush came I win and up to 15,000, which is about 100bbs thats real good for one of these tourneys. Too bad thats about where I stayed. I was 30th then i got moved to a table with the chipleader and two big stacks somehow. The chipleader basically raised to 2000 every hand and would win rediculous pots. He had like 70k at this point. We got to about 700 (585 get paid) and this dude with like 14k keeps going all in like 3 times in a row and showed junk once. I had about 16k at the time and was in sb. The guy goes all in again and I wake up with AJss and called because I had been card dead and Id be up to 30k which is reasonable and would put me in the top 100. Well the ass shows 64hh and catches a 4 on the flop gg. He was bad like really bad and I still lost. I made some good raises that didnt get called and won 8/10 that went to showdown. This is why I dont play mtts often, they are fun but often end in dissapointment.

C ya bung

No comments:

Post a Comment