Thursday, December 2, 2010

6 man stts

As the title suggests, I played a few 6 man stts and it was pretty fun. I played well in each of them, which I was happy about because it has been a few weeks and I wasnt sure if I remembered my strategy, but luckily at 3.25$ tourneys the people suck. Anyways, I was really busy last night running arrands, so I only played for like 40 minutes and I played 5 at a time so I only got 5 in last night lol. I got a second place and a first place which means I profited 1.75$! Ya pretty lame but some of the beats I took just made me sad. The reason I remember not liking tournaments is because of the lack of post flop play (which in omaha is how I was winning), but then again it is nice to be able to turn of the mind a little when I play. Anyways on the tourneys I lost I ran qq vs. kk with just us 3 left (top two get paid), then I lost Ace queen to king queen in a different tourney for top stack, and the last one there were 3 of us like even in chips and the other two were aggro and my best hand was A6 got it in and lost to Q2, what can you do. I feel like I could have placed in the money in all 5 which is frustrating, but im gonna play like 15 or 20 tonight and try to make some more money.

Thanks bung

No comments:

Post a Comment