Wednesday, December 15, 2010

XBOX I love you and second job I hate you

Well, first of all I made a post about 2 weeks or so ago about how bad the new COD black ops was and how I hated it. Well rest assure good people of the blogging world for I did not make those remarks in vain, I meant it and I traded it in with no remorse. Some of my friends started playing civilizations revolutions last week, its like a starcraft kinda game for xbox but was more complicated. I traded in for it because the game is like 2 years old. I haven't had too much time but I have read about it while at work and need to practice some of the game theories and strategies. God that was dorky. Anyways so I worked on saturday from 8-1 with my dad sanding floors, ripping up carpet, and pulling up tack strips and flooring, fun (but I made 100 bucks, which I wont see til the end of the renovation but its nice 20 bucks and hour no tax holla). Then I went out to eat with mom and sisters for moms bday. After that I went out with friends to watch ufc fights, drank too much and was hung over sunday...nice. Normally I wouldnt care because I usually go out with about 5 guys to watch nfl every sunday, but I was scheduled to work 2nd job. I didnt go, I just turned off the phone and watched tv with the g/f all day. HAHA they were not happy I assume. Well then again it was snowing and -15 windchill and I was hungover so what could they expect. I actually put my two weeks in last night. I hate the job but it was sad because I have worked there for 5 years and built a lot of relationships. I will miss some things and people about it, but overall having that job + everything else was overwhelming. I wanna play poker and xbox and have time for g/f and sleep and have social time, without having to call in and shit. Luckily, it will all be over soon. Anyways I played about 200 hands of plo Monday and made 6 bucks or a buyin. I played distracted and garbage like, but I still was better than the people at that level. I will play tonight.

Thanks Bungbert

No comments:

Post a Comment