Friday, December 3, 2010

More 6 mans

I played 11 3.25 6-man stts and I think I'm back in love with them. I took a few puke on my keyboard beats, but luckily i dont get chat happy or angry about it. For some reason the one that made me the least happy was kk vs. jj for 4.5k in chips, (theres only 9k in chips in these tourneys) with 4 people left, so huge chiplead. I lost a lot of crappy times in heads-up, it is maddening playing heads up with someone that sucks, making good calls and slow plays just to get sucked out on, but such is life. Anyways 11 games for a 14.85, so over a dollar per game which imo is good for a 3.25 dollar game. The good thing is i have only sucked out once kq vs aq, but i had 4k in chips to his 1k and i pushed blind vs blind, it was not a bad play he just got unlucky big time, standard imo (but i would be mad on the other side of the fence grrr). Anyways, I kinda hate working, I make no money being a TA and cant find a teaching job to make money so im still stuck at home. My g/f is graduating in 2 weeks and hopefully we can both find good jobs in the next 3 months to make money for a house (I have about 11k saved for down payment but wanna get to like 20k by may.) I love her and plan on marriage eventually, but I wanna get a house and live a little before that. I think relationships are harder work than any job, class, or anything else in life because they are 24/7 and there are no breaks!!!

Thanks, Bung

No comments:

Post a Comment