Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year is here

So I had a nice 2 week break from work, and my last day at my second job. During this time I did play a little poker, but not nearly what I wanted. I played a few mttsngs and lost some money, but I made it back via plo and 6-man stts. I ended up making like 5 bucks lol. During this break from work I did work with my dad on rehabing this apartment. A lot of carrying stuff to dumpsters, painting, and removing carpet for me. I made about 700 bucks doing this but I wont get paid for a while from this, which is not a big deal. I did buy a treadmill with funds from christmas, yikes that was not fun putting it together. I also wanted to say that I will be changing my br to 25 buyins to move up and im playing 3 tables. So I am 50 dollars away from going to .10 plo. I will move back down if I lose 5 buyins. So I will try to get there by the end of january. Also, this weekend my friend got shot in the back and elbow leaving a bar in soulard st louis. Its scary to realize what kind of people are out there. Luckily he is going to make a full recovery but its scary still. I plan on playing a couple hundred hands tonight and Ill post results tomorrow.

Thanks Bung

No comments:

Post a Comment