Friday, January 28, 2011

Unhappy

Last week I was pretty happy with poker. I started playing .50 plo 20bb cap game and it was fun, I was winning a little and collecting the vpps. Then I find out the money I had deposited 5 days before never came in because my state no longer excepts echecks. Well the only other option I know of is to get some redic check and send it to some redic adress. I was pissed and said I'll turn my 50 bucks into 500 hundred. lol ya right. I played mad/tilted/got screwed hard. I played a few 45 mans and 90 mans .55c and got screwed so hard. First one of the 45 man I flop and ace with a flush draw he raises on flop I call then turn is blank he raises I go all in, he calls with pocket 8s and catches the miracle not hearted 8, wow. Then I have a good stack on another 45 man im in like 2nd of 17 and a loose player raises from the button I have kk so I reraise he goes all in I call he has aces. He almost had me covered. It was shit like that all night. I need to figure out how to get my 500 back online or I just wish I had stats to be backed so I wouldnt have to go through this depositing bs.

If you have a suggestion email me at pgcxrf@yahoo.com

Thanks bung
Oh ps I have 15 dollars left in my account for the time being, we will see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment