Wednesday, January 26, 2011

day 1 fail

So I played in the blogger even #2 last night and had two tables of plo .5 going. I played terrible plo, and the stakes were kinda too high for me having 53 dollars, the 5 dollar buy in was rough I lost like 9 dollars in that easy game, bad play/ bad luck on my part. The blogger tourney had like 700 people in it or something and was a complete joke. My table played 21 hands in the first hour, they took forever for preflop no raise folds. I mean maybe they were blogging/ making dinner/ looking at naughty things, whatever it was I was annoyed. I had basically the 3000 chip buy in when this hand happens. I limp in with K10 ss and its me and the blinds. Flop comes two small spades and they checked as did I because I wanted it to seem that I was disinterested. Next card spade, bingo sb raises I reraise he calls, then the spade on river we get all in and he had the Ace of spades, the only card that could beat me. UGh, and I was out like 500th place and a bad night it was. So I played some shortstack (its more fun the deepstack imo) plo .10 with 2 dollar buy ins and won like 2 dollars back, holla. Im thinking about playing some 6-man sngs tonight, I know the minimum is 3.25 but I feel i have such an edge in these I sould be able to give myself a boost. either way bankroll is at 46 and i need a good night tonight.

Thanks bung

No comments:

Post a Comment