Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A New Challenge

I didnt lose my bankroll, well not really. I had done some withdrawling earlier and then last thursday deposited a certain amount so that I could play the plo .50 with a 20bb cap. Well i got an email this morning telling me that it didnt processes because of some error with e-checks depositing right now or some crap. Either way I have 53 dollars in my account right now and its time to put myself to a challenge. The challenge is to go from 50 dollars to 500 dollars in 50 days. I can play whatever I feel like and if I go bust im gonna play freerolls, im not gonna put more money into the site I decided. Also I have a goal to lose 25 pounds in those same 50 days. I will update the weight challenge either weekly or bi-weekly. Lastly I am going to withdrawal a few hundred from the bank (money I would have spent at pstars) and play live once a week. Probably thursdays, but thats not definite. I will write probably every weekday and not at all on the weekend so look for a bigger update on mondays.

Thanks, Bung

No comments:

Post a Comment