Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Umm real poker again...yay

As the title says I was able to deposit money into my account and hopefully they dont say in a week there was a processing problem again or I'll be very unhappy about it. So on Saturday I deposited 500 into my account with already having a juicy 9.72 in it I was ready to play some .50 cap plo. I played 2 tables for a total of almost 3 hours this weekend, each session being about an hour and it was fun/profitable. It felt good to have the outcomes of each hand make my heart beat. I earned about 68 vpps during those hours, but way more importantly I won 98 dollars bringing me up to almost 608 dollars. It was a good weekend what can I say, I won 3/4 flips and people would call me down literally drawing dead after the turn. So far I feel like the cap play from these people is awful. I dead see some supernovas and imcastleman which is a bigger stakes sng player usually at my tables. I was at first kind of nervous to play against people who have played so many hand, but then I realized they are playing for the .45 vpps and the 10 dollar cap and playing so many tables they arent focusing too well. I took advantage as best I could of the massive multitablers. Like castle man had 18 tables of plo going and thats ridiculious unless u are the few people who can do that.
Anyways this weekend on fridayI went to a charity rat race thing and then to a bar where I ran into a bunch of old friends, ones I actually like, so that was nice. On Saturday I hung out with a bunch of friends and my girlfriend went out with her friends so I just drank a lot and drinking games til like 4 and slept on a recliner, yuck. Also, I was off yesterday for prez day, and just chilled out and relaxed with my girlfriend. We also went to borders because they were having a closing the store sale which had most books at 20% off, which isnt very much when the books cost 15 its like 3 bucks lame. Then my sister called and said she bought two tvs and needed me to bring them to her condo and set them up. I was happy to do that because I feel I dont often get the chance to really help family and when you do it, it feels really good.
Lastly, (sorry its so long I will update again now that I am playing poker) I had sent in an application to get staked/coached in sngs by the company pocarr, which is run by alex carr, who's blog I love to read when he updates it. Well I sent it in thinking/expecting a no, but I got a yes. I have a few problems now that I should have thought of. #1 I need to buy a new computer to run programs like sngwiz and TN so I am waiting til I do my taxes. #2 I am not sure I'd be able to play over 100 sngs a week at this moment. My current job is a 45 minute drive then im there 8 and a half hours then I drive and hour home (traffic increase). So its over 10 hour days, and if I start dedicating more time to working out which I am not that its almost getting warmer, and continuing having a life I cant play a lot of games. #3 I just started playing plo again and fell in love again (because of the run good im sure).
I feel like I need to say no until june when I work summer school which is half days and get a job that is closer to save me an hour on commute which I could play 10 games or more in. I feel like such an ass for having to say no, and hope I dont miss out on a great opportunity to work with a really good guy.

Thanks bung I will update soon P.S.
If you ever want to see what true grinding is check out this blog
http://theandrewli.blogspot.com/
and type his name into find player, he will be on.

No comments:

Post a Comment