Thursday, January 6, 2011

LOL part 2

ugh, im down 50 dollars in 2 days, aka the new year. This blows and makes me once again want to change the type of game I am playing. I have like 1200 fpps, Im gonna play some fpp tourneys to try to win T$. Also, I remember playing some 2 dollar qualifiers for the sunday warm-up that were really soft, like I went 3 for 3 or so in them. I might load some of those up for fun. My goal is to get some T$ and then play some 18 and 45 man tourneys. I wish I was a little better at them, in the past I have been about break even, but maybe I'll get hot just maybe. I feel like most people don't blog when they are swinging downwards, but I kinda like it. I mean yeah I sucked and got sucked out on yesterday, but that makes me wanna play more today to make that money back. Motivate when I run kk into q10 suited and lose to flush. I will play hopefully a lot tonight, I have to workout when I get home.

Thanks bung

No comments:

Post a Comment