Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Changes

Im gonna be making a few game changes here very soon, febuary to be exact. I am gonna be playing plo .25-.50 10$ cap. Ive already fooled around with it and I like it alot. Obviously variance will be a factor as many hands get to the cap, but the level of play is the same as .5 and also the vpps are way quicker. I will earn around 100 an hour playing 3-4 tables, which means my goals for this year will be different. I will be posting vpp goals instead of money goals, because it will force me to play instead of being a bum. I need to realize that online poker may not be here very long and I need to take advantage of it. I will post more specific goals after this weekend probably, because I have my g/f and mine 5th year annaversary this weekend. With that and football I Will be a busy boy. thanks, bung

No comments:

Post a Comment