Monday, January 24, 2011

Tying together some loose ends

First of all poker, I played a little this weekend, nothing really to report broke even through like 400 hands. Just getting used to the cap game, its pretty fun. I have 375 vpps this year, I need 750 this month for the stellar 10 dollars (stellar lol) and silver. That means I have 7 days to get to silver. I will get there 100% chance and then next month my goal is to get 3000 vpps. I have never gotten close to it, but its a new game with higher vpps, so I need a loftier goal. The school I work at is doing a biggest loser competition where you weigh in today, 5 weeks from now, and in 10 weeks is the final weigh in. Well I bought and assembled a treadmill 3 weeks ago because Ive noticed I have put on a little wieght after not working out in the park (its a hard workout with a boxing coach) and not going to the gym. I weighed 160 and had a four pack over the summer, I dont work summers teaching rocks, and ever since then my abs have turned into one ab and not in a good way. The scale said I weighed 184 pounds. WTF I have never weighed that ever, I am a muscular short 5"9 dude and have never weighed over 175. So its official Im a fatty. So I am going to take small steps to correct my eating habits, and big steps in working out starting this week. Im actually kinda excited that I weighed so much because I will be so motivated to lose it. I'm a sick person, I will start by no fast food.

Ill give updates on stuff almost everyday.

Thanks bung

No comments:

Post a Comment