Wednesday, January 5, 2011

ugly night

It's hard to get used to getting up at 530 and working out after work again, so I was tired while I was playing last night. Also, I was distracted and just not playing my a game. I was down like two bucks and I had like 110 bbs going into this hand. I have 810jq double suited and made it .17 to go. I got 3 bet to 35 and I called. I figured he had aces so I planned on cracking then. The flop came 79A rainbow, I checked and he bet pot. I knew he had a set but I was extremely open ended. The turn came jack, so I had the nuts and checked he pots, I go all in he called and river is another 7 for his boat. I should have quit there, but not today instead I went on to lose 3 more buyins and finish down 20 for the worst day of plo for me. Lately I have had a pattern of playing 6-man stts for a day or two while im winning but once I lose I go back to plo and once I have a losing session there I do the same. I like to mix it up to not get burned out. I think I will play some 6mans tonight and try to make some moneys.

Thanks bung

No comments:

Post a Comment