Tuesday, April 12, 2011

no updates because theres been no poker

I went to a really close friend of mines father in laws funeral over the weekend. After which we all went to their house a drank and played washers, 12-0 on the day slight brag lol. So then on Sunday I played xbox most of the day and went to use the computer and whoops I got a flipping virus. Some virus that claims to be a virus protection so idiots will give up their credit card number to get rid of it. It's insane that people actually click on it and think its real, man they are too dumb to use computers. The only thing worse then them is the people making viruses to begin with. It takes a really shitty person to do that. If I found the person that made this virus I would cut off all of their fingers, and I mean it, they would live the rest of their life know what happens to people who make viruses. Anyways I just looked up on my iphone how to remove it and 30 minutes of attempting this frustrating technique and I got it yay. Well tonight its my g/fs moms bday so we are eating with them, then the gym. I have started working out again for the last 2 weeks and dieting because its about 1 and half months away from swimsuit season and i need to look optimal. I'll update thursday after I play tomorrow. thx

No comments:

Post a Comment