Friday, April 8, 2011

More death and some new poker life

My really good friends father in law died Wednesday. He was a good man that I have met and partied with a bunch of times like at least 40 over the last 5 years. He was a fun man that loved his children and grandchild a whole bunch. I am going to his wake this evening and then funeral Saturday. I am not looking forward to this at all.
In other news I couldn't decide if I wanted to get sng wiz and play some more 6-man sngs or get omaha manager, its like holdem manager, and try to my best to move up in my skills and money in that. Realistically I should have bought one of these a long time ago to keep me from treading water, but I'm gonna get a free trial of one this weekend. The one I chose was omaha manager, simply because I like the idea play cash games over sets of games. Also, I feel that so many people have figured out how to play sngs and I think PLO is just more untouched (even though there are obviously tons of regs there too). I will see how far this leak plugging, stat tracking, device can help me. Also, I will have graphs to spice up my blog instead of people just having to take my word, lol.

Have a good weekend and tell a friend u love them, thank Bung

No comments:

Post a Comment