Thursday, April 14, 2011

my xbox died, frown

I have had my xbox for over three years (3 year warranty go figure) and I came home last night to find that I have an error E 74. Its fatal. So Xbox says they can fix it for like 120, but I have heard bad things about sending them in for it to be fixed. So tonight I will go to gamestop and see how much I can get for xbox parts and hard drive. I will see how much they will give me for a controller, and how much for the hard drive and power cord and stuff. I will probably sell my hard drive to my friend and controller too, depending on what they want to give me for them. But a new xbox is now 200 bucks, so I'm hoping to get at least 70 bucks back, and then it will be just like I got it for 130, the same price to get a 3 year old one fixed. So I loaded up a set of 6.50 6 man sngs. I have been studying icm and push/fold scenarios and I can honestly say it makes you think about the game much differently. I played all six at the same time, like a set, and I got 2 firsts and a second. I will play again soon, and hopefully I can emulate those results or better. I profited like 20 bucks, which is about 3 buy-ins so I'm happy about that. I will try to get up to 10 tabling by the end of may. Also, I have to download sngwiz to study and get graphs on this bitch.

Thanks Bungbert

No comments:

Post a Comment