Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Live poker blog? hah

So last week I worked out 5 days out of 6 which, imo is pretty healthy. This week I took off sunday from working out because of easter. So I worked out monday and I plan on it tonight wed and thurs, take off friday and workout saturday. So I know I can keep up 5 days a week. My workouts are 2 days a week park workout, its a boxing workout, takes about 50 minutes, and 3 days gym workout. The boxing work out is outside so its a nice change of pace, but its also hard on my knees so the elliptical happens at the gym for cardio. I plan on weighing myself tomorrow night to see where im at weight wise. I am already feeling a lot thinner/muscular. On the poker front I played live on thursday night and yesterday. I plan on playing at least 1 time a week, but more likely twice a week. I am playing 3-6 limit because I like limit more for some reason. The players are horrible, but the rake and tipping make being a big winner kind of hard. I won 60 in 2 hours on thursday and 93 on monday in 3 hours. Its me and a bunch of old men that know each other so its pretty friendly and fun. Its like a home game and they dont care about money. My job is to watch them when they have nothing and value bet. Ive been really good at it thus far. Also i dont raise preflop unless I have 10 10 or better or everyone folded and im on the button. I dont call with overs, and I only play when I absolutely know I am best and then I raise. I don't really check call and I am watching the players closely. I will be a regular winner at this game because I am better than they r. I will continue to grow the bankroll and once I get enough to move up to 4-8 I will and so forth. I will update regularly.
Thanks bung

No comments:

Post a Comment