Friday, April 15, 2011

Goals and other things

Ok so I played another session of 6-mans and it went pretty well, I six tabled again. I had two wins and 4 straight up losses. So I made 8 dollars, yay. Umm, I am still trying to figure out how to work the sng wiz, but I did some quizzes and read more about ICM and stuff from it, so I am happy with the way I have played and I havent got tilted about anything yet. My goal is to have sng wiz worked by the end of april, lol. My real goals are make a botp leaderboard, I dont care where or which one, by the end of may. I also hope to move up to 13 dollar instead of the 6 dollar by the end of june. But I have a long way to go. I am having the rule of 100 buyins and if I need to fill in a game because of volume I will go one buy in under. If I ever lose 50 buyins at that level I will move back down until I have 100 again. I just got back to 100 with the 6.50 so I need to win 100 buyins at the level to have 1300 which is what I need to move up. GL me.
Also, I have decided to not buy a new xbox yet. I posted that I weighed 182 like 2 months ago and didnt try to lose it until about 2 weeks ago. I started really working out again and cutting certain habits and foods. I will not buy an xbox until I'm back down to 160 and then I will assess if I really want it. It really just takes me away from poker/working out. I use it as a social device with friends, but maybe I will start bowling again, and get people to go so I see them during the week. Well, wish me luck on the sngwiz so i can get a graph up, also on my playing and weight loss.

Thanks BUng

No comments:

Post a Comment