Wednesday, November 24, 2010

small town usa

Once I get off work today at four its a 2 and a half hour drive to a town of 75 people with my g/f and her family. I can only imagine what this is going to be like. I have a lot of images from wrong turn and the hills have eyes playing through my head..Yikes. So there are going to be like 12 of us, 10 of which are visiting, and this made me think about the uh sleeping arrangements. So turns out this place has a regional theatre and we will be staying in the actors dorms. I haven't stayed in a dorm too much, but im not looking too much forward to staying there. They have like horses and other wild life, which im a big fan of, but its about freaking 35 degrees and raining and will maintain this til friday. Well, im just hoping they have wireless because im bringing my laptop and i will resume my play which i havent done since like last tuesday or wednesday. Welp, Ill update soon i try to do it as often as possible.
Thanks bung

No comments:

Post a Comment