Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving weekend

Hello fellow bloggers/blog reading people. As I said in my last post I went to small town USA for thanksgiving with my girlfriends family. We played some fun games like scategories (which I dominate) and Sorry (which the little kids teamed up on me and I lost). Scategories is a fun thinking game which are my favorite, I love scrabble and games like those that make you think, it reminds me a little of poker. Anyways did that had some drinks and watch some football, good day for me. My fantasy football is beyond frustating, I will talk about them soon in a different post, yuck. Anyways I was able to play like lol 200 hands of omaha this weekend. Still playing .2-.5 because my roll and I just dont play enough to justify moving up. I was playing two tables so 200 hands was about 2 or so hours. I just can't believe how comically bad people are at that level. Almost everytime they push on me they are drawing dead or to 2 outs. It's funny, like really funny. Anyways I made some nice bluffs to make people think I got there and everytime I had a hand they would call it was a good 200 hands id say. I won 2 buy-ins so about 11 bucks which is good imo considering the stakes. Well I gotta work both jobs today so I might update tomorrow about my nightmare not fantasy football team.
Thanks bung

No comments:

Post a Comment