Wednesday, November 17, 2010

COD Black ops

The name of this game should be cod black cocks, because it sucks them regularly. I am not a big gamer by any means, but I have always loved them a lot. My first system was a super nintendo. I got it right before church on Christmas morning when I was in 1st grade. I had never been happier. My first game was donkey kong and that was one of the greatest games IMO. I remember beating it in just a week, and that game is pretty long if anyone remembers. From there in 4th grade I got a Nintendo 64 and mario world, which is probably the one of my favorite all time games, and that system is one of the best too. I remember playing golden eye with an obsession, I would get out of school, do my homework than go to my neighbors house and all four of us would play bond until nine when I had to go home. It was the best time ever. That was fun until like 6th grade when I became obsessed with basketball (I always played soccer and baseball and was good at soccer but my dad put too much pressure on me so I hated it) and got my own hoop in 6th grade at played for 3 hours a night. I pretty much didn't play too much in terms of video games unless my buddies and I would play mario party for money after the poker game broke up. Also, I did play Diablo II quite a bit which is an awesome RPG, the only one I've really liked other than oblivion. The next system I got was xbox 360 about 3 christmas's ago. I even bought a hi-def TV for it. I loved it, but more importantly call of duty 4. I sucked at it for about 2 months because I was new to everything about xbox, but I played the hell out of it. I mean my g/f even would get mad about the amount of time I would play. I got really good, and started playing search and destroy pretty exclusively because it is more fun with an objective and stuff. Then world at war came out. YUCK, that was sold in about 3 weeks. Then MWF 2 came out and it was pretty fun. I ended up liking it a lot, but the first one had better maps and I dont like death streaks. But now this month came the arrival of Black Ops. Wow did they try to make it seems like halo with its game lobbies or what. First of all Halo the original is the only one that I liked, so I was not pleased with the new lobbies. Then I see there are freaking 4 million people playing when I am, and somehow I can only get in a game if I am without my friends or only have like 1 with me. WTF, 5 of my friends and I tried to play a game yesterday and we couldnt load one up. I WAS FURIOUS. If I could get full price I would return it right now. The only thing that is cool is the zombies, we got to level 17 last night, pretty intense BTW. Ok, sorry that was long but I just wanted to express my feelings on gaming and the new COD. I just wish IW would make them again, but it is over, and the franchise will fall apart because of Treyarch and Activision... Also, I plan on playing some plo tomorrow I only have to work one job so I'll have some free time, I had to work both jobs yesterday YUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment