Monday, November 22, 2010

The weekend

I went to Springfield MO this weekend with a good friend of mine to visit friends that go to Missouri State. We went on Thursday night to go to this bar called the midnight rodeo, (or as we call it the hodeo) they have a 5 dollar cover charge than 1.50 for a bottle of beer, which is cheap. Also, they have a thong contest that pretty much ends the night. It was a really fun time because I love to watch people, especially when they are drinking and getting wild. Some of those girls are pro hoes, and they can shake things in ways I have never seen before, (I dont go to strip clubs, not my style). Also, most of my friends down there are single so it is hilarious to watch. I have a g/f of almost 5 years that I love dearly, so when I'm with all these guys I just get to watch laugh and try to help. Anyways we basically would just wake up the other two days around noon, brush teeth, eat and begin the drinking. It was a lot of binge drinking which I don't do that often anymore because it isnt smart or healthy, but sometimes I like to anyways. When I say binge I mean from about 2 p.m. til around 4 a.m. and repeat 3 days in a row until I drive 200 miles home and look like crap because i havent shaved or showered in 2 days. Its a blast but my stomach wont feel right til around thanksgiving (perfect timing). Anyways, the weekend was a blast but I couldnt play any poker because I was having too much fun with my good friends. I have a lot of funny stories from the weekend, and got to see my drunk friends dancing and trying to get girls, it was classic and reminded me how lucky I am to have a good girl to home to. Well, gotta work both jobs today and tomorrow, then wednesday im going with g/f's family to a town of 75, yes 75 people for thanksgiving. I have never been in a town with less than 5000 so this should be interesting. lol I'll bring the comp but I dont think they'll have wireless yikes, what year is this!! well if anyone reads this on accident make a comment so I can respond gimme something to write about. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment