Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I am actually going to take this seriously

Alright, it has been a while since I last updated, because I am always changing my mind. I decided like 2 days after my last post that I was done with 18 sngs. I played some 6 man stt's and actually liked them for a few weeks, and managed to make a little profit. My bankroll is currently at 229. I also have 40.40 invested in someone that will be playing in the regional tournaments that pokerstars is having. I'm hoping to double that up or at least get money back. So anyways, what I have been playing the last couple days is plo. I have played this before with a little success, then in one session I would make a stupid ass play and tilt on my other tables. It is beyond frustrating. Right now I am playing .5 and only 2 tables stacked. I have liked this and am learning a lot. I am playing much tighter than before and folding my pocket aces if the flop is crap for me. I have had only 2 sessions and am up 2 buyins. It is fun learning this new game as well as the people playing it are pretty bad. I have only been all in 3 times and 2 of them the other person was drawing dead lol. I plan on playing the 6-man sngs some days when i have T$ from the fpp satellites. Anyways I am going to update on thursday, then I'm going out of town to visit friends/drink and see a comedy show. I will update probably close to every other day if anyone wants to read. thx

No comments:

Post a Comment