Friday, February 25, 2011

I didnt play again lol

I went to g/fs, but first I stopped by my house to get my laptop to play some poker while I'm over there....it didnt happen. First of all it was raining super hard so my 40 minute commute turned into and hour and 20 minutes which is quite the ass chapper. Then we watched some dvr'ed episodes of boy meets world, dont judge me I loved the show as a kid and it makes you feel a certain way when I watch it. So then I watched jersey show, again dont judge me that and the real world are the only "new" shows I watch. So by the end of that I was tired so I went home and got some sleep. I will play hopefully alot over the weekend, but next month I will be achieving (or attempting to achieve) gold star. I will do this via 4-tabling plo. I will do this some over the weekend to make sure I am comfortable doing so. It should be interesting. At the end of each month I will use my fpps to play to win T$ and I will use that to play either the new 50 50s or 6-man sngs to make real money from them. Some people trade in the T$ for cash but I think Id rather play to see if I can earn more and it is like a free change of scenery to play sngs for a day. Well I will update again Monday
Thanks BUNG

No comments:

Post a Comment