Wednesday, February 23, 2011

update

Well last night I had to run a few errands, then played a little call of duty mw2 because black ops sucks, see old post. I played for about 2 hours and I hadn't played in about 3 weeks. I played with 3 friends we played tactical (4v4) and we didnt lose at all. I forgot how good I am at that game especially capture flag and search and destroy. Anyways I played because my girlfriend was over, which means I was free to use the xbox. I played poker for about 45 minutes and realized there a lot of regs in the game already and I was kinda shocked. I played 2 tables, but I was too bored I have to up it to 4 tables tonight to peak my interest. I was bored so I spewed a little too much and lost 10 bucks so Im still up like 88 on the week. Tonight I have to fill out two job aps to school districts. Which fwiw is redic that they are paper apps, most school districts have electronic apps or at least they have me email them the information. But those will take a while and I have to play my madden game for my online season, its the last game, I'm 12-3 with 6 people in the league and the computer is on all-madden which is the hardest difficulty. I play probably the best player tonight and then one of the best the first round of the playoffs because somehow with a 12-4 or 13-3 record im the worst team in the playoffs....stupid tiebreakers. Anyways im gonna play some poker fill out some app then play some madden will update tomorrow, thanks for not reading lol.


Bung

No comments:

Post a Comment