Thursday, February 24, 2011

Madden Game and NBA

I played my 16th and final game of the reg season like I said last post. I played someone that was 14-1 and i was 12-3. We played a long back and forth game but with 6 minutes left he had a 21-7 lead and it did not look good. He faced a 4-1 on his 30 so he punted it to me and my comeback began. I through a streak to johnny knox (speed like 97) and his safety had good position on me, but he jumped to early and I caught it for like a 68 yard td, 21-14. With like 4 minutes left and I have all 3 timeouts. I kickoff and stop him three and out and get the ball with 2:02 left on the clock. I mixed up runs and passes beautifully to score with 30 seconds left. Then my D stopped him and we went to ot. I got the ball first drove down to his 40ish and on third collie got open but i threw it too far it crushed my game. He got the ball back I had him 3rd and ten and he threw a screen. I had cover 3 so my guy met him after a nine yard gain but he broke the most redic tackle ever and ran for 50 yards and the win. The game didnt change the seeding and I play him again next, with vengeance in mind. I think played MWF2 and my team won 17 straight games then we lost so I left to go to bed. I played 0 poker.
I have been reading a lot about how these trades in the NBA have ruined the game and the NBA needs to do something about it. Can I please ask why? I don't get it, I rarely watch pro bball until playoffs but if I see a miami, orlando, boston, La, or chicago game on i watch. I mean there is a salary cap and these teams are supposed to be pro. The league has a lot of similiar features to the NFL but u still see different winners of the superbowl basically every year. I mean baseball has been bad or worse then nba because their players move for money at least the basketball players move to win. Not only that but basketball has always been notorius for dynasties, I mean La has had one like 3 times, boston had one insane dynasty and the bulls owned the 90s, I just think now instead of having one powerhouse team we have 5 or 6 and thats good. Sure the bad teams get worse, but the ok teams have gotten really good. It makes the top of the top more competitive which is I think what we all want in the long run. Otherwise should we make a rule that no one that averages double doubles or over 20 points play on a team with another player that does so. How redic. sorry for the rant I have plans for playing more poker tonight will update tomorrow.

Thanks Bung

No comments:

Post a Comment