Wednesday, March 28, 2012

poker today

So I went to play for 2 hours today, after I worked out and ate lunch. I won 90 bucks total so that was pretty cool. I played really tight and had a really good played that I avoided at the table with me. The only hand that I won worth more than 10 dollars I had AhKd in mp and called the straddle. There were like 6 people in it and I didnt want a huge pot with AK because its nothing yet. The flop came with 3 hearts so I had the nut draw, the sb made it 15 I called and the person after me made it 35, and the sb went all in for 45 total and I called. The pot was around 140 and the heart came next, I checked, so did the woman behind me last card was a blank so I bet 50, she called I win with nuts and played a few more orbits and went home +90 which is ok. Nothing to celebrate, but always a good feeling to win. Anyways I am trying to switch to being an insurance producer instead of an agent so that I dont have my own business yet, because I am not ready. I am hoping to work 20 hours a week and play poker for 30 hours a week and move into a loft downtown. I have been checking out the buildings and their rent over the last few days and I have picked out 2 that I could live in for like 700-850 a month. My goal is to be able to make at least 1200 a month as a producer and play poker for spending money and money to invest in my roth IRA and save up to buy a house in like 6 years. I will be so excited to live in a loft downtown while I am young, because family=suburbs and that will happen eventually.

I will play againg Friday and update again. Thanks Bungbert

No comments:

Post a Comment