Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Everything's new

Ok, so I haven't blog in a long long time because online poker is gone and that was my main reason to blog. A lot has happened since then, long story short I resigned from my teaching job due to hating it, and got certified by cramming my two insurance tests instantly like within 8 days and not I am an insurance agent for a top 3 company. My plan for this blog now is to talk about my journey in sales, as I have no background knowledge of sales, business or insurance. Here's the deal, theres a lot of money to be made out there, and I would like to be my own boss. So I can start really selling next week and getting started is going to be really hard, and it will be my job to make sure it happens. To me failure is absolutely not an option. If I have to sell from 8am-9pm to start this business I will. I am 25 and have not kids and I'm not yet married. I plan to be great at this and I will make updates on how much I'm making, the struggles and successes. Good to be back..


Thanks, Bungbert

No comments:

Post a Comment