Monday, September 20, 2010

Blogging, the other white meat

I haven't blogged in forever because I didn't realize how much I had to learn about online poker. I have been playing off and on since I started the blog forever ago. I have had to make 2 deposits because of shitty play and a reload bonus. I kept trying out different things. Shortstacking 50nl and then full stacking 10nl and short stacking 50plo. So far all I have found out is that I tilt too easily and that plo is an easily beatable game if you can stand the swings, which I cannot with a bankroll of like 163. So I have decided to play inside my bankroll and starting yesterday I am a reg at the 1.75 18-man tourneys. I will make a small deposit once a month to help with the bankroll. I will try to play 100 games a week and attempt to move up in stakes every month. I will require at least 100 buyins to move up in stakes so we shall see. I just started really multitabling 18 mans. I must say it is not difficult I know I can play about 10 tables now and have a lot of down time, so ill try to increase them about 2 a week until i get to 20 at a time. I will be playing these pretty exclusively for now because i need to perfect some form or poker and I know that the stt sngs r regged out and solved, and the 90 man and 180 r too long i lose interest. So far i have found that 18 mans r donk filled and reasonable in time length.

Thanks bungbert

No comments:

Post a Comment