Thursday, September 23, 2010

up a little down a little

Well Tuesday I had to work both jobs then workout at club fitness for the first time in a while, I have been doing a park workout with a boxing coach that is really intense, but I cannot do that on days that I work both jobs. Anyways, so last night I was off and hanging with the g/f after work and I loaded up a few games. First I loaded up a 4.40 3k gaurentee tourney. I dont really play mtt's but I was in the mood. I started it while playing cod mwf2 and after about and hour i was at 10k stack from the starting 3k which was 6th place so I decided that ill quit pwning newbs and start loading up some sngs. I loaded up about 5 18 mans, a 45 man and a 90 man. I won 1 of the 18 mans but didnt play too well, but still made a little profit on that, the 45 man i was in 4 place out of 9 and get it in my 10s vs 66s and i lost river six, gross. the 90 man I was average the whole time then took chip lead 15 people, but i am very inexperienced with any over 45 man so I failed and got 5th. So I profited 8$ on those sngs, no big deal. Then I one tabled the mtt, which lasted forever 1022 people lasted longer than I thought. I made some really good plays, where I would flop set or nut straight and people would raise on the flop, so I'd min raise or so and they would come over top almost drawing dead with top pair. When people have like 40bbs left I'm suprised how good tp looks. Anyways, I played really good, and folded when I thought I was beat, only went to showdown 9 times, but I couldnt beat a the shortstacks ever. I mean like 0-5 and I was always ahead, it wore me down and I 3 barrelled at a bad time. Then I was crippled out in 52nd place for like 14 bucks, but thats not bad considering how unexperienced I am with mtts. I might mix them in more often but maybe not, I like 18 mans because they are short and easy, the mtts r so long i played for 4 and a half hours to make 9 bucks and leave with a bad taste/move in my mouth. well anyways thanks for not reading..

Bung

No comments:

Post a Comment