Monday, March 8, 2010

Week 1 is over mixed results

So this last week my goals were to get up to 5 dollars and to get one fpp. Last week I had to work about 62 hours, plus working out 6 days and having a g/f and going out thurs (for the story of the year concert, it was a blast), Friday and saturday. So I only go to play 3 sessions, each about an hour a piece. So the first two days i brought my total from 3.40 to 4.80 by winning in 2/4 limit holdem and 1/2 no limit. The 10 and 2 cent tourneys I played in were not too successfull. Then last night I played for about an hour and a half, I was so tired to I want playing too hot, i lost in 2 tourneys and was losing in the cash game too. Then in my last 10 cent tourney with 360 people in them I got ninth place for like 60 cents. So I finished last night at 4.80 which isn't too bad and I work a lot less this week so my goal will be to turn 4.80 into 10 and still have my goal of 20 bucks for the month of march. Also I had a great weekend, so much fun and a lot of working out and a little work, it was short but well lived.

I was considering making a TV show about a mentally challenged person thats a cop and a duck for his sidekick to fight crime. The show would be called tard and feather......

1 comment:

  1. Great news from my longest session since i started the challenge (other than the long freeroll to win 4 dollars). I played for about 2 and half hours. I played two 2/4 cent fixed limit tables and one 10 cent 360 man tourney. at first the cash game was going bad because the people called for everything and I was getting frustrated but I knew they were terrible so I just kept playing with them and it paid off wonderfully. I won a 1.50 at the cash game and the tourney had the worst players in it and I got third out of 360 for a 4 DOLLAR pay out. So I am already over the 10 dollar mark that I set for the end of the week. Of course I don't plan on quitting there for the week I wanna get to 20 asap so my month challenge will be over.

    ReplyDelete